Produced by: David Randall
Website: Ultima 5 for TI Calculators
An ambitious project to port Ultima 5 to Texas Instruments 68K programmable calculators, this remake took a little over a year to reach completion; it was completed and released in June of 2008.
This remake has many features, some new to Ultima 5 , which include:
- 512 tiles, 11×11 pixels and 4 colors. The original tiles were 16×16 pixels and 16 colors.
- 2 world maps (each with a size of 256×256 tiles)
- 32 multi level towns (each level size 32×32 tiles)
- 8 multi level dungeons
- about 150 NPCs; each NPC has a unique daily schedule and conversation script.
- 400 hours of game play(!!)